No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorize your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor’s account.
NOTE: CITIZENCREDIT Co-op Bank is not a part of ASBA accounting. This is only for information purpose.
Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account---> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL on the same day....................... issued in the interest of investors.
KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities market - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.,) you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
A new facility is being offered by the Bank to our Demat customers called SPEED-e Direct
SPEED-e Direct is a facility wherein you can directly execute your Delivery Instructions electronically online on the NSDL website. This would enable you to put through Delivery Instructions without having to submit them physically to the branch.
or details, information and on-line registration you may visit our branch offices or log on to https://eservices.nsdl.com
Launch of e-DIS facility for pay-in instructions on SPEED-e(for password based users)
NSDL vide its policy no NSDL/POLICY/2014/0002 dated 06.01.2014 has launched an e-DIS facility for pay-in instructions on SPEED-e for password based users. As per the policy, SPEED-e facility is further enhanced to facilitate password based users to confirm Pay-in related instructions on SPEED-e facility based on the instructions uploaded by pre-notified Clearing Members on SPEED-e. Clients opting for e-DIS facility on SPEED-e will not be required to enter instruction details on SPEED-e, obviating data entry errors and consumption of time for entering the data on SPEED-e. For details, information and online registration you may visit our branch offices or log on to https://eservices.nsdl.com
We also provide to our Demat customers the following:
- Dematerialization and Rematerialization of certificates.
- Conversion of Mutual Fund units into demat form.
- Pledge and Hypothecation of securities.
- Nomination Facility.
- SMS Alert Facility.
- IDeAS (Internet based Demat Account Statement) facility for viewing the latest balances with valuation.
|Schedule of Charges (w.e.f. April 1,2015)|
|KYC Registration Charges||Rs.50/- per form|
|Demat Charges||Rs.3/- per certificate|
|(subject to a minimum of Rs.50/- per form)|
|Remat Charges||Rs.50/- per certificate|
|AMC for Individual A/c||Rs. 480/- p.a (to be recovered upfront)|
|AMC for Corporate A/c||Rs. 800/- p.a (to be recovered upfront)|
|AMC for BDSA A/c||NIL for value of holdings upto Rs.50,000/-|
|Re.100/- (for value of holdings between 50,001/- to 2 lacs)|
|a) Creation/Closure/Invocation||@ 0.03% of the transaction value (minimum Rs.50/- per scrip)|
|Failed Instructions||Rs.25/- per scrip|
|Late Charges||Rs.100/- per occasion|
|Stop Charges||Rs.100/- per scrip|
|b) Market Sale||@ 0.04% of the transaction value (minimum Rs.40/- per scrip)|
|c) Off Market Sale||@ 0.04% of the transaction value (minimum Rs.40/- per scrip)|
|d) Interdepository Sale||@ 0.04% of the transaction value (minimum Rs.40/- per scrip)|
|a) Transaction Charges||@ 0.03% of the transaction value (minimum Rs.30/- per scrip)|
|b) Freeze Instruction||Rs.100/- per transaction (only for e-token users)|
|c) E-token (USB device)||At Cost|
- Transactions and Pledge will be billed on a monthly basis. All other charges will be recovered on the spot.
- Minimum charges for Demat is as per Dematerlisation Forms submitted.
- Courier/Postage for demat requests and Fax will be on actuals.
- Additional copy of statements at Rs.25/- per statement (Maximum of 10 pages).Thereafter Rs.5/- per additional page,subject to a maximum of Rs.100/- per statement.
- Rates are subject to change from time to time as per the Bank's discretion on a prior notice of 30 days.
- The above charges are exclusive of tax.
- Any service not quoted above will be charged separately.
- * Annual Maintenance Charges are refundable and will be levied upfront for a period of one year at the beginning of the financial year w.e.f 01.04.2010. For accounts opened during the year, AMC will be recovered upfront from the month in which the account is opened to the end of the financial year.
- Value of the transaction will be in accordance with rates provided by NSDL as on the transaction date or the preceding working day in case of transaction done on a Saturday.
- If the value of the securities held in the BSDA a/c any day exceeds the cutoff limits (ie Rs.50,000/- and Rs.2,00,000/-) AMC as applicable will be charged from that date onwards for the entire year.
Frequently asked questions:
The conversion of physical certificates of an investor into the electronic form is Dematerialisation, popularly known as Demat.
A Depository is an organisation, which holds your securites in the form of electronic accounts, the same way as a bank holds your money.
A Depository Participant (DP) is an authorised agent of the Depository that interacts with the investor. It maintains the client's securities account balance.
Functions of A Depository Participant
- Holds securities in an electronic form
- Settlement of market and off-market trades
- Facilitating pledge of securities
- Electronic credit on new share allotments
What can be dematerialized?
Shares, Bonds and Mutual Funds can be dematerialised. Major UTI Scheme certificates can also dematerialised.
Benefits of Demat
- No risk of mutilation or loss of physical securities
- No risk of theft or fraud associated with physical securities
- No delays in transfers
- No bad deliveries of securities
- No risk of receiving fake/ forged/stolen certificates
- Eliminates transfer deeds and consequently reduces paperwork
- No stamp duty of 0.5% as applicable on physical transfers
- Investment is highly liquid, as there is shorter waiting period
- Payments are much faster on securities sold in electronic form
- No question of verification of genuineness of holding while obtaining loans/advances against the same
- Facility to pledge the securities
- Loans maximum upto 50% of the market value of the security can be raised
- No problem of odd lots, even one unit is marketable
- Faster disbursement of corporate benefits
For any query please email to email@example.com
For complaints regarding demat write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further escalate if required to email@example.com
If not satisfied with the above replies escalate to https://www.scores.gov.in